AT THE ULTRAWELLNESS CENTER in Lenox, MA, we can show you how to access the leading edge of medicine right now. Start by reading about what kinds of things bring people to us, our history, and our mission going forward:
New Patient Downloads
OUR GOAL AT The UltraWellness Center is to provide you with the highest level of personalized care. We are committed to helping you achieve optimal health.
It is important to read all the information that was sent to you carefully. All forms must be completed and mailed or faxed to our office at least 14 days prior to your appointment. This will allow us to help solve your problems more efficiently and enhance the quality of your care.
Information about The UltraWellness Center and all relevant patient forms are available through our website, ultrawellnesscenter.com.
Medical records can only be released with your authorization. A medical records release form is enclosed for your use. You are responsible for obtaining previous medical records from other physicians or health care providers. Please contact your physician or other health care provider to obtain these records. Your records should be mailed to The address below or faxed to (413) 637 9995.
Your initial visit will include a medical consultation with your physician and a 50-minute nutrition consultation. Nutritional therapy and laboratory/diagnostic testing are integral components of your treatment plan. Test results are used to design your personal health care program as well as uncover the root causes of your medical condition. Nutritional supplements are often recommended and we will help you select and find the highest quality products.
When coming from out of town, you may need to stay overnight to have your blood drawn the next morning. Many of the tests require an 8-hour fast. You can drink water during this fast. Costs of all testing will be reviewed with you by our staff after your medical consultation before labs are drawn. You will receive all final lab results and be guided through their interpretation at your follow up visits.
THE INITIAL VISIT will include an 80-minute medical consultation with your physician and a 50-minute nutrition consultation.
INITIAL CONSULTATION FEES
- Initial MD consultation (80-minutes): $2,000; (60-minutes) $2,500 with Dr. Hyman
Initial Nutrition Consultation (50-minutes): $250
FOLLOW-UP CONSULTATION FEES
- MD (Dr. Hyman) Office Visit or Phone Follow-up (50-minutes): $500
- MD (Dr. Hyman) Office Visit or Phone Follow-up (25-minutes): $300
- MD Office Visit or Phone Follow-up (25-minutes): $275
- MD Office Visit or Phone Follow-up (50-minutes): $500
- MD Office Visit or Phone Follow-up (15 minutes): $200
- Nutrition 1st Follow-up Visit or Phone (50-minutes): $240
- Nutrition Office Visit or Phone Follow-up (50-minutes): $200
- Nutrition Office Visit or Phone Follow-up (25-minutes): $100
- Physician Assistant Visit or Phone Follow-up (50-minutes): $375
- Physician Assistant Visit or Phone Follow-up (25-minutes): $190
- 50 Minute Meditation Sessions $95
- 25 Minute Meditation Session $48
- Due to the overwhelming requests for new patient consultations, there is a 7-day cancellation policy, and your appointment must be confirmed at least 7 days prior to your scheduled consultation. You may cancel your appointment by calling our office. If calling after hours, please leave a message.
Our office accepts cash, checks or credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) for services rendered. When you schedule an initial visit, we request a credit card on file to hold the appointment for you. No charges will be applied to your credit card unless you miss or cancel an appointment without proper notice. On the day of your scheduled appointment, all charges for consultations (medical and nutritional) as well as laboratory testing will be itemized and reviewed with you. Payment is due on the day of service.
- Office Hours: Monday through Thursday from 8am to 4:30pm Eastern: Friday from 8am until 3pm Eastern
- To reach The UltraWellness Center, please call (413) 637-9991.
- Our fax number is (413) 637-9995.
- If you call after hours, our office staff will return your call on the next business day.
- If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go directly to the nearest emergency room.
- When leaving a message, please be brief and include the following information:
- Full name
- Reason for call
- Best time to be called back
- Phone number(s)
- Email address (if desired)