AT THE ULTRAWELLNESS CENTER in Lenox, MA, we can show you how to access the leading edge of medicine right now. Start by reading about what kinds of things bring people to us, our history, and our mission going forward:
New Patient Downloads
OUR GOAL AT The UltraWellness Center is to provide you with the highest level of personalized care. We are committed to helping you achieve optimal health.
It is important to read all the information that was sent to you carefully. All forms must be completed and mailed or faxed to our office at least 14 days prior to your appointment. This will allow us to help solve your problems more efficiently and enhance the quality of your care.
Information about The UltraWellness Center and all relevant patient forms are available through our website, ultrawellnesscenter.com.
Medical records can only be released with your authorization. A medical records release form is enclosed for your use. You are responsible for obtaining previous medical records from other physicians or health care providers. Please contact your physician or other health care provider to obtain these records. Your records should be mailed to The address below or faxed to (413) 637 9995.
Your initial visit will include a medical consultation with your physician and a 50-minute nutrition consultation. Nutritional therapy and laboratory/diagnostic testing are integral components of your treatment plan. Test results are used to design your personal health care program as well as uncover the root causes of your medical condition. Nutritional supplements are often recommended and we will help you select and find the highest quality products.
When coming from out of town, you may need to stay overnight to have your blood drawn the next morning. Many of the tests require an 8-hour fast. You can drink water during this fast. Costs of all testing will be reviewed with you by our staff after your medical consultation before labs are drawn. You will receive all final lab results and be guided through their interpretation at your follow up visits.
THE INITIAL VISIT will include an 80-minute medical consultation with your physician and a 50-minute nutrition consultation.
- Initial MD consultation: $1800.00
- Initial MD consultation (Dr. Hyman): $2000.00
- Cost of laboratory tests can range from $3,000 to $6,000 and can be prioritized for you.
- Initial Nutrition Consultation: $250.00
- MD Office Visit or Phone Follow-up 50-Minutes: $450.00
- MD Office Visit or Phone Follow-up 25 Minutes: $225.00
- 1st Nutrition Follow-up 50-Minutes: $240.00 each
- Nutrition Office Visit or Phone Follow-up 50-Minutes: $200.00
- Nutrition Office Visit or Phone Follow-up 25-Minutes: $100.00
- Nurse Practitioner Office Visit or Phone Follow-up 50-Minutes: $300.00
- Nurse Practitioner Office Visit or Phone Follow-up 25-Minutes: $150.00
- 50 Minute Meditation Sessions $95
- 25 Minute Meditation Session $48
Due to the overwhelming requests for new patient consultations, there is a 7-day cancellation policy, and your appointment must be confirmed at least 7 days prior to your scheduled consultation. You may cancel your appointment by calling our office. If calling after hours, please leave a message.
Our office accepts cash, checks or credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) for services rendered. When you schedule an initial visit, we request a credit card on file to hold the appointment for you. No charges will be applied to your credit card unless you miss or cancel an appointment without proper notice. On the day of your scheduled appointment, all charges for consultations (medical and nutritional) as well as laboratory testing will be itemized and reviewed with you. Payment is due on the day of service.
Follow-up phone consultations will be billed to your credit card on file in our office unless you provide other payment information and instructions prior to your appointment. If additional lab tests are required and our office sends test kits, the appropriate fees will be charged to your account.
The UltraWellness Center does not accept insurance or Medicare and we cannot assure you that services (office visits, phone consultations or lab tests) will be reimbursed. You will be provided with diagnosis and procedure codes to assist you with possible insurance reimbursement.
- Office Hours: Monday through Thursday from 8am to 4:30pm Eastern: Friday from 8am until 3pm Eastern
- To reach The UltraWellness Center, please call (413) 637-9991.
- Our fax number is (413) 637-9995.
- If you call after hours, our office staff will return your call on the next business day.
- If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go directly to the nearest emergency room.
- When leaving a message, please be brief and include the following information:
- Full name
- Reason for call
- Best time to be called back
- Phone number(s)
- Email address (if desired)
It may take up to 72 hours to process a prescription refill. Please plan ahead to avoid any interruption in your medications. Prescription refills can be faxed to our office by your pharmacy. Our fax # is 413-637-9995.