Wellness Event: Building a Better Immune System for Lifelong Health and Vitality
We are so excited to announce that Elizabeth Boham, MD, MS, RD and Sudah Carolyn Lundeen, RN, E-RYT 500 will be presenting the Building a Better Immune System for Lifelong Health and Vitality event in April at the breathtaking 1440 Multiversity in Santa Cruz. California.
About the event:
What’s the key to lifelong health? How do you bypass illness, heal sickness, and live your fullest life all the way to the end?
The secret to feeling incredible is in how you care for your immune system.
Join yoga and healthy living expert Sudha Carolyn Lundeen, RN, E-RYT 500, and nutrition and functional medicine expert Dr. Elizabeth Boham, MD, MS, RD, for a weekend workshop to up-level your health and boost your vitality.
Using natural techniques drawn from yoga and functional medicine, you will learn:
● The biochemistry of stress and how it impacts your immune system
● How to strengthen your immunity using the mind-body connection
● Which foods contain the greatest natural immune-boosting qualities
● Yoga, breathing, mindfulness, and daily Ayurvedic self-care practices to ward off illness
● How toxins impact your health and how to naturally support their elimination.
These gentle but powerful tools are helpful for anyone who wants to stay healthy, help others be healthy, or regain the good health they’ve lost. Leave with tips, strategies, and routines for healthy immunity and long, vibrant living.
Please find details below:
1440 Multiversity | Santa Cruz, California | April 17-19
For tickets and more information: Building a Better Immune System for Lifelong Health and Vitality: 1440 Multiversity
We would love to see you at this special event!