UWC GIFT OF GOOD HEALTH
The UltraWellness Center, founded by Dr. Mark Hyman, is offering an opportunity for a Berkshire County resident to receive a complimentary health assessment at its clinic in Lenox. The staff at The UltraWellness Center is committed to helping patients reach optimal health by identifying underlying causes for disease and recommending treatment options to help correct imbalances. The recipient will experience our functional medicine approach that has helped thousands of patients achieve relief from chronic health problems and discover optimal health and vitality.
The health assessment includes:
- The initial 60-minute appointment with one of our functional medicine physicians and a 50-minute initial appointment with a nutritionist.
- The 50-minute 1st follow-up appointments with your physician & nutritionist to receive a personalized wellness plan to address your unique needs and receive tools to take charge of your health.
- Two additional 25-minute follow-up appointments with the physician or PA and two additional 25-minute follow-up appointments with the nutritionist.
- Functional medicine laboratory testing to assess the health of the microbiome, identify nutritional deficiencies, and determine your nutrigenomics.
- One nutritional IV therapy treatment for general wellness (optional).
- Health coaching sessions with our functional medicine Health Coach.
For consideration, Berkshire County residents can apply by submitting a one-page essay, telling us why you would like to become a patient and how The UltraWellness Center can help you achieve optimal health and vitality.
Please email your essay to [email protected] or mail it to our address: The UltraWellness Center, Attention: Ashley Barile, 55 Pittsfield Road, Suite 9, Lenox, MA 01240. Submissions due by October 2, 2023. We will select the winner on October 31, 2023.
*Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.