Dr. George Papanicolaou | Medical Specializations
I have spent my career treating patients, both men and women, of all ages. Early in my career I was even delivering babies! Now, patients visit me from all over the world with a range of concerns from complex medical problems unyielding to previous interventions, to the relatively healthy who want to optimize performance. It is not unusual for a patient to be struggling with several overlapping conditions at once. In fact, that is why they come to me, to unravel the puzzle and get them healthy again.
Below you will find a list of conditions I treat on a daily basis.
- Small Intestinal
- Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO),
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Food allergies/sensitivities
- Trauma recovery: Concussion, Traumatic Brain Injury
- Psychiatric disorder: Depression/Anxiety/OCD
- Neurology: ADHD, Autism,PANDAS/PANS, Impaired Cognition (Brain Fog)
- Neurodegenerative Disorders: Alzheimer’s Dementia, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Mast Cell Activation Syndrome
- Persistent Lyme disease and associated infections: Bartonella, Babesiosis, Ehrlichiosis, and Tick borne viruses
- Mycotoxin(mold) related disorders
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Environmental Toxins
- Utilize advanced genetic testing to assess and treat variants that impact health. Address the role MTHFR, COMT, APOE E4 and other common single nucleotide polymorphisms in health and disease states.
- Metabolic Disorder
- Female and male hormone optimization utilizing bioidentical hormones and peptides.
- Women: Menopause, PCOS, Dysmenorrhea
- Men: Low libido, Erectile dysfunction, Loss of muscle mass
- Weight Loss
- Nutrition as Medicine – utilize food to treat and manage chronic disease
Utilize metabolic, nutritional and genetic testing to create a personalized plan that for prevention and to optimize your body’s ability to respond to conventional cancer treatments.
Whole Life Health:
Anti-Aging/Achieving Optimal Health