- Are the doctors primary care physicians?
- Can all the tests I need be done at The UltraWellness Center?
- Do I have to see the physician in person for my medical consultation?
- Do the doctors prescribe medicines?
- Do you take insurance?
- Do you think you can help me with my health problem?
- How much does it cost?
- I am already working with a nutritionist. Do I need to see one at your office?
- What credit cards do you accept?
- What do I need to bring to the appointment?
- Where are you located?
- Whom do I contact to become a patient at The UltraWellness Center?
- Will I see other practitioners at The UltraWellness Center?
- Your location is inconvenient, what do I do?
New Patients’ FAQby Dr Mark Hyman
- Last Updated August 16, 2012
Meet Our Team
THE ULTRAWELLNESS CENTER team of physicians, nutritionists and nurses use a comprehensive approach to health and healing. The physicians are Board Certified and have extensive training in functional, integrative and nutritional medicine, and our nutritionists have specialized training in using food as medical therapy. Meet the team of our Lenox, MA, facility.
Staff Expert Blog
AS I WELCOME IN THE NEW YEAR at home with my family, I thought I’d take a moment to send everyone my heartfelt thanks for your support and enthusiasm for my work and that of my colleagues at The UltraWellness Center. While there are many blessings to count, I know that there are many who… Read more
When I changed my diet and took Dr. Hyman's recommended supplements, the result was stunning.More Testimonials http://www.ultrawellnesscenter.com/testimonials/
Looking back, I see it was because my body was out of balance that I became ill and depressed.More Testimonials http://www.ultrawellnesscenter.com/testimonials/
On the UltraWellness program, I've finally been able to stop taking allergy medicines.More Testimonials http://www.ultrawellnesscenter.com/testimonials/
OUR STAFF has gathered their favorite links, from places as diverse as healthy-cooking blogs, environmental-advice sites and condition-specific support organizations, to help you learn more about wellness in all its forms. Get our resources list.